Is a Specialbike for you?
A Specialbike is not for everyone. Each one is totally individual and takes a considerable amount of time and labour to create, and the cost reflects this. A loose comparison would be with the difference between having a suit, piece of jewelery or item of furniture made made for you, as opposed to going to a shop and buying one of the shelf.
- would like a bike that is exactly what you desire and unique to you
- want something different to a mass-produced and retailed bike
- perhaps have a bike that you love and feel very comfortable with but that has fallen on hard times
- recognise that you get what you pay for
...then a Specialbike might be just right for you.
However, If you:
- spend lots of time scouring the Internet to find a particular brand and model of bike at the very lowest price, or...
- are looking for a 'cheap' second hand bike, or...
- want the highest possible spec components for the lowest price, or...
- have a big list of wants and wishes but a tiny budget
...then a Specialbike is probably not for you.